UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minx, 5 year old Staffie needs home!

His Story: Was living with 5 Staffies, he and his mother surrendered into a Welsh pound, neutered and cared for ..? owners illness.

Salient points: Good dog & people skills. Still with his mother in kennels.

Advert: Minx is 5 years old. He is a red pure Staffie and has a very good temperament with good people and dog skills. He has arrived into our care with his mother and they are delighted to remain in each others company to sit out this difficult period whilst they find their new home together or each with other dog companions.

Minx has already been neutered, chipped and we have restarted his vax. process. A great chap who is full of smiles, ready for fun and has everything to hand like housetraining and competenence in the house. Wouldn't like to see him as an only dog unless he was going into a home with full time companionship as he has always had company. He is in good health and cheer ... we are hoping his home will come soon.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Please visit our FORUM to see this dogs individual thread, find out more about them and follow their progress – Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Minx Staffie 5yrs Croydon Surrey Kennels.

If you are interested in re-homing please visit our website www.rescueremedies.co.uk and complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing - Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Index.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I walked these two yesterday – mother and son and just couldn't believe how well they get on together. Such easy dogs to handle, a nice carefree walk and they are both very affectionate. Couldn't not fault them - lovely dogs and they made my friend Jilly & I smile.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nancy (Minx’s mother) has now found her forever home, so now Minx is waiting for his future family to spot him. In the hope that they do, here are some more photos of Minx from Saturday's photo shoot ...

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An update from the kennels and one of our volunteer walkers:

Today was the first time I'd walked Minx since he was seperated from Nancy.
In the kennel he was great, really calm. I put a harness on him although there was no need, on the walk he walked by my side most of the time, he understood 'heel', 'wait', 'stay' & 'sit'.

We only did a short walk as it was so hot, we stopped for water and a fuss and he was all over me, a really affectionate lad.

On returning to the kennels I took him into the paddock and took some photos, attached below.

A really enjoyable walk in the sunshine!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as a suitable dog arrives Minx really needs to be paired. He is very lonely.

Alternatively if there were a foster home that could look after him with another dog that would be great. He is such an easy going lad and very depressed since his girlie left for her new home. :(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes a post is not just another post, but contains very exciting and special news... this is one of those ... wait for it!

Hello Mum is that really you I've been waiting for you so has mum!

MINX WAS HOMED WITH HIS MUM TODAY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.