Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mini zooplus moan!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Colette, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Argh... I was all excited about trying out the new Feringa wet food so I was gutted when I did my huge "last me till new year" shop tuesday morning to find they didn't have any. I spent ages trawling the site but nope - not a sniff.

Get the email to say my order has been dispatched... and guess what.. this morning its back!! :mad: Bloomin typical! Would have been nice if they've just had the out of stock sign like they normally do but there was no sign it had ever existed.
    Oh well, maybe next time...

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

The same happened on the zooplus.de site re the Feringa. Not sure what happened there. Better luck next time! :)

3. Cazzer

Cazzer PetForums VIP

yes I had noticed its disappearence as well and saw that it had appeared last night. Luckily just in time to for me to orde some

4. MissDiffo

MissDiffo PetForums Member

My only *complaint* about Zooplus is that you have to buy in bulk,you can't buy a single item.

There are foods I wanted to try but I don't want to have to get 6 of them in case my cats don't like it...and I don't want to have to exchange/sell on e-bay.

5. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

I might be wrong but I think this is a zooplus own food - like Smilla and Cosma.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice