UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a good day rearranging Buddy's shed & run and going a general clean out, so just thought I'd share a few pics. Buddy loved all the attention, as usual, and 'helped' lots!

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Wow, he is beautiful!! :001_wub: Rexes have such an elegance to them, they're such a stunning breed :)

I love, love, love your setup, too! It's fantastic!! He is such a lucky boy! :D

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Is all that just for him?? Fantastic set up!!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Looking good :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay, thanks for the compliments!

I've been lucky that I had the space (and a DIY-minded husband) to facilitate it all. I'm proud of it and it's been a great way to educate family and friends who didn't understand why we couldn't just stick him in a hutch! He is a single boy at the moment but with enough space to consider a friend in the future - a real possibility now he is neutered.

I should add that it didn't start off that way - he was in a hutch to begin with, to which a run was then added, before we created the current setup. Buddy has this forum to thank in part for his current living environment because of the knowledge, advice and ideas I gained about rabbit ownership here since taking him on.

And yes, I happen to think he is a beautiful boy too! His winter coat is especially soft, plush and dense. He's thankfully back to normal again following that complicated castration (we've now submitted a formal complaint) and the fur around his neck and ears which the collar rubbed off is returning nicely. Happy bunny & happy owners once more! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.