Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mini rant about noisey neighbour!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jen24, May 23, 2010.

1. jen24

jen24 Banned

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!:mad:

All day everyday its BOOM BOOM flipping BOOM!!!!!!! Oh its annoying!! We have asked her time and time again to turn it down and she does, for five minutes then turns it back up again. 7am till 1 or 2am!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank you, feel better now lol :thumbup::lol:

2. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

Get the council involved! I had a noisy neighbour and got in touch with the council who have a noise department (comes under environmental services) they sent someone round and gave me a diary to fill in when i had enough incidents they gave me a number to call when the noise was going on and they sent someone round to witness it. The culprit was eventually taken to court (with only the councils evidence) and was given an ASBO! It did take a long time though

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

what an inconsiderate mole xx

4. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

Too right - that must be awful, you shouldn't be made to feel like that in your own home :(

5. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

ya should put ya disco clothes on and get ya mates over for a party right outside her door and dance to it, I am sure it will decrease in volume after that :D

$hAzZa likes this.
  6. jen24

jen24 Banned

the worse thing is she has a child herself, and shes really friendly to us but for some reason refuses to keep the noise down even when asked! it makes me hard to confront her because she acts all sorry and shocked but then turns it right back up!!! its a pain!

7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

sounds like a game player ;) I had a neighbour like that I nearly smacked her out. She would deliberately place her bin on my driveway so I had to move it to go to work and have her eff buddys park on my brick paving not hers etc even had her friends park in my driveway sometimes stupid stuff but she would say she wouldnt and smile sweetly then keep it up.

8. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Haven't you got some late night DIY to do, especialy with a drill on her wall:lol:

9. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

With the neighbours I have I wouldn't mind being stranded on a desert island, even if I can't eat pizza or watch TV, it would still be nice and quiet and I get to keep all the coconuts I earn ;) x

10. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

Call the landlord. Call the landlord at 7 am and call the landlord at 1 a.m. the landlord will not like being woken up at 1 a.m. more than once or twice and will be doing something about it pretty quickly I should think.

11. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

What an excellent idea :D

12. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

lol this reminds me of when i had a neighbour who's kid would constantly play a keyboard,it drove me nuts.So when the keyboard stopped i would play this song full volume.The bass shook the units in my kitchen.;):thumbup:

YouTube - C.W. McCall - Convoy

13. silly gilly

silly gilly PetForums Member

I have a very selfish controlling neighbour who thought it was fine to go away and leave 5 dogs all day and night with access to a yard. She did have someone coming in once or twice to feed and water them but one in particular barked untill the early hours, I personally would never leave my dogs like this, anything could happen when they are all together and it is not acceptable by my standards, what do others think?

14. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

Thanks. I had to use a similar tacit once, with a noisy neighbor, and my landlord did get tired of my calls and finally had to kick the guy out. Then again more recently with a neighbor who likes to leave her dogs out in the yard barking all night. Yappy never stop barking dogs.

When they woke me in the middle of the night I called her and complained, three nights in a row. SHE came over and complained to my landlord that I was calling her in the middle of the night. (my landlord does not live here, but has a shop under my apartment) My landlord told her that if her dogs were barking in the middle of the night he didn't blame me for calling her, LOL!

Sadly, she still leaves the dogs out in the yard day and night, but has put bark collars on them, rather than try to train them or even better keep them in the house with the rest of the family. I called the dog warden and he went over there once but told me he "didn't think there would be any more problems" whatever that means. I guess he doesn't care that the dogs are left outside all the time, with bark collars on since they have a shed for shelter and adequate water:(

15. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

I think someone needs to tip off the RSPCA about it, they will definately take action if it's 5 dogs not getting the proper care and due attention they need. For all we know inside her house could be a tip!:(

16. silly gilly

silly gilly PetForums Member

She actually does look after them when shes there, but it was this incident of going away that caused the trouble, Obviously saving on kennel fees

17. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Well, so long as the neighbour goes round to feed it it can't be reported as abuse, although to most people like us it ain't fair at all:(

I guess leaving the dog alone majority of the time isn't no good for the dogs, she shouldn't have them really if she can't buy time for them x

18. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I used to leave for a nightshift and 'accidently' set my alarm clock to go off at 03.00am when my noisy neighbours got really annoying!:D

19. TobyK9

TobyK9 Banned

Ive just eaten a whole Asda American style Chocolate cheesecake :eek:

20. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

random...:confused:

well done though!!LOL:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice