Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mindy, 2-3 year old Boxer X needs home!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Rescue Remedies, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Rescue Remedies

Rescue Remedies PetForums VIP

Mindy, 2-3 year old Boxer X needs home!

[​IMG]

Her Story: Found stray in Yorkshire.

Salient points: Boxer x. Good hearing despite being nearly White. Good dogs skills. Gentle nature. Like larger Bull breeds awareness required about guarding her home and family.

Advert: Mindy is a young playful Boxer X with a typical Boxer personality. She is winning over everyone she meets, despite her rather demeaning residential status currently 'within kennels'. She is placid yet playful and so sincere in her relationships. Walks well on the lead and responsive to command training. Newly spayed, wormed, will need to be vax'd, etc. Oh yes she is now a treasured member of our Team, but hopefully finding her own family very soon.

We have the pleasure in helping Mindy in her hour of need, such is our transient society that gentle dogs find themselves on the streets. Mindy is the 3rd Boxer cross we have had the honour to help, but she is the closest to pedigree. She can be understood within the boxer breed traits and if you know the breed they are gentle and fun, fun, fun. Providing she knows you are in control, she can relax and be part of the family. Boxers give their heart and soul to their family and she is oh so ready to offer that gift.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Please visit our FORUM to see this dogs individual thread, find out more about them and follow their progress – Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Mindy Boxer x Young Croydon Surrey Kennelled.

If you are interested in re-homing please visit our website www.rescueremedies.co.uk and complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing - Rescue Remedies.myfastforum.org :: Index.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rescue Remedies

This girl has hit me hard in the heart strings department - met her and can't get her out of my mind! Nothing would please me more than she find a foster home or forever home. Here is an update from her thread today ...

I took Mindy out first this morning, blimey it was hot!! :shock:

Mindy was great in the kennel, got the harness on easily, we loaded up with water bottles and set off.

She didn't pull at all on the walk, she loved diving into the bushes at the roadside and sniffing around, however, just past the chicken farm she decided she'd had enough, so we stopped in the shade of the trees and watered her, I then a big fuss of her which she seemed to enjoy, and back home...

Only a short walk for the girl today in the heat, but a lovely one all the same. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 Rescue Remedies, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  3. Rescue Remedies

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mindy had a brisk walk today ... what wonderful weather. We then visited the cattery. She noticed a head popping out of a carrier and we had a bark. Hang on a minute Mindy look to your left ..... foot tapping ... Well eventually she did and saw the cat, she made a play bow and snapped forwards, but not to touch, 3 barks and she walked away. A typical playful reaction from Mindy ... no harm intended.

4. minizoo

minizoo PetForums Junior

you sure she's boxer cross? looks very AB to me

lovely lass if i was only closer x

5. Rescue Remedies

Well met one of my favourite girls again yesterday ... Mindy! Am absolutely smitten with her. We had a great walk together with Cathy (my friend) & Simone and they got on well. Mindy rounded off her walk with a cooling roll in the grass which Cathy found very endearing as you can see from her face (sorry Cathy, but had to include the photo)! So Mindy has another fan and I've fallen deeper ... hope these photos will get spotted by someone looking for a special dog as she is truly that ...

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

I think you may be taking this one home with you!

7. Rescue Remedies

A few more pics of the lovely Mindy ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice