Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Millions?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BredaKim, Jan 15, 2008.

1. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

Age old question now...but what would you REALLY do if you won 5 million pounds on the lotto? :eek:

2. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Sensible head says pay off all debts and mortgage etc - buy a lovely house with a huge garden for the dogs - pay my parents mortgage off - buy new vans/cars etc......help out my local rescue centre by paying for some more kennels to be built - then invest some in something LOL
    On the other hand splash out on all the things you cannot afford and have many holidays etc.....:)
    What would you do Kim?

3. kaz

kaz PetForums Junior

It's got to be buy a house of my dreams but make sure that there is enough money left o live on so that I wouldn't have to work to keep it;)
    I would also like o invest some money so that the interest from it could be continuously directed to my favourite charities.

I won £10 last week so that's a start:)

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

that is a start,,if only it had afew more 000000 on the end,,,,,:D:D

5. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

Well if it was millions....:eek: oh the joy! LOL....I do all that i wanted...one dream is to have enough money to by a care home...for the elderly...but it would be the BEST care home you could come across....best staff, best care, lovely rooms, making the end of someones life the most pleasurable experience they have ever had! I would have to run it of course:rolleyes: lol

The other dream is to win enough blooming money to be able to do it:eek: Here's hoping!

And..........of course the rest....like making sure my kids are set up for life...rest of my family, friends...if I have any left LOL ;)

6. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

I would buy my house, have an extension put on it, Buy a different car.
    The list couold go on....... :D

7. nici

nici PetForums Senior

set up a rescue centre:D or buy a farm:D

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I would buy a house with land and stables and some horses, I would put money away for the kids, go on holiday, (buy lots of maine coone kitttens from Elena :)) and the list continues.....................

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hi :D

I'ld see my family right, Buy myself and my family nice houses each in the country with a good piece of land so we can rescue unwanted animals of all sorts.
    Ild live of the interest coz that would be way more then i get now anyways lol :D.
    Most of all i would'nt be silly with my money because ild want myself and family to live a comphy life for the rest of our life.

10. Magik

Magik Guest

simple answer from me... I'd spend a million on a house then I'd put rest in bank and live off interest.

I once got 4 numbers on the lottery and won £75 - it didn't change me I was still the same person. You have to keep your feet on the ground.

11. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

I would pay off everything I owe ,
    Then I would buy plenty of fields build my dream house and a large rescue centre for all different type of animals , and if I had anything left I would by a holiday complex which would be animal friendly.
    Oh and I wouldn't forget about my friends I would buy them all a lolly lol.Bet your find your have friends you never knew you had.

12. jeanie

jeanie PetForums VIP

I would buy a bigger house help out my kids , pay off my bills then buy land and have the best rescue centre there was and any pets not rehomeable i would keep in the best conditions ever with all the tic i could give them.

13. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Here here, No animal would never ever be put down in my rescue :D

14. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

Yeah i would also make sure my kids had a comfy amount in the bank for when they were older.
    And do my dog grooming courses straight away and what ever else i can do related to treating animals and open my own animal shelter.......:D

15. Not a big problem to find what to do with them......The problem is - to win! I feel that there is Lotteries syndicats/companies who owns it - and they are all in turn grabbing huge summs to themselves...so - dream on.

16. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

buy a dream house. use some for business and save.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice