Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Millie's been to the vet....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jan 16, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I took Millie to the vet this afternoon to ask the vet if she needed to see a vet or whether to leave it a bit, so avoiding the consultation fee :D

And he said I don't need to bring her in to open surgery. He said if she is still a bit itchy I can give her a piriton and also agreed that a good idea to give her a nice tea tree bath tomorrow (oh, fun! haha) and to bring her back in if it doesn't clear up. AND to make sure I use some flea powder/spray in the house (which I am)

I then had her weighed.......

When she left me at the start of october, she was 29.95kg, which the vet said was an ideal weight for her.

Today she is 35.85kg!!! :scared:

And then on the way home I went and bought her a nice pink collar :D :lol:

2. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Fantastic news :yesnod:

Looking forward to seeing her new collar - I think more Millie photos are needed hehe

Bless her heart - I dont understand how people let dogs put on so much in such a short time. I'm sure she will shift that extra 5kg now she is getting regular exercise and a good diet.

3. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

Awk the poor wee love, hope she's feeling better soon- constant itchiness ain't nice :( (((Millie hugs)))
    Is that her back to stay or still as a 'sort of' foster?
    I'm sure the vet was livid to about her condition!

And we do need pictures of her modelling her new necklace! ;)

#3 kodakkuki, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Will get some more pics up later :)

As much as I love Millie to bits and want to keep her I know it doesn't work full time for various reasons.
    Our friend is still really interested in her and has been asking about how much it costs to spay etc and wanting to come and spend time with her a bit until she gets into her house.

IF that was to fall through then I would find a way to keep Millie on until my friend is able to move house as she really really wants Millie but it just isn't do-able right now as she stays at her mums every weekend.

5. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

So you'll always know from now on she is safe and sound! It must be great knowing she wants her soo badly- just what she deserves; What a good ending for such a pretty gal!
    Looking forward to the piccies :D

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Here's a pic from last night while you wait for me to take some new ones- they will have to wait til later I'm afraid as I am off to the cinema to see war horse :D

[​IMG]

Ohhh and she met my friends 4month collie x pup today too, they had fun!
    [​IMG]

But he nipped her on the nose just before I took a pic poor girl
    THis would be a Fab pic if she didn't have a bloody nose!
    [​IMG]

7. Mophie

Mophie PetForums Senior

Lucky girl that someone wants her so much.

Is that collie pup teething or is it my eye sight that it's missing teeth - it's like a doggie version of the toothless school photo .

8. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol yeah he is and I just bloody stood on one with bare feet!! :mad: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice