Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

milies new best friend/slave

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sophie-paige, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sophie-paige

sophie-paige PetForums Junior

aww millie has a very strange new best friend or should i say farther figure

i have brought her to my mums as we are house sitting /dog sitting and my mums 13years old staffordshire bull terrier has taken an extreme shine to her and think she is a puppy. i new he would be good to her as he treats their guninie pigs as lil puppies but this is something else

they are both curled up on his bed next to the fire pace and millie is asleep and hes liking her like he would a puppy its so cute hes even took it to the extreme where is she crys he picks her up in his mouth like her mum would and carrier her to her food or litter tray bless him i think hes getting broody haha

personaly i think ,milie is enjoying her personal shofer/groomer lol will try put a picture on soon its too cute to believe :D

2. Etienne

Etienne Dad to Puss and Shadow

:D It is nice seeing dogs and cats getting along.
    When you go back home does that mean millie will be staying :tongue_smilie:

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

How sweet :) It reminds me of the old advert where there is a dog, a cat and a mouse curled up in front of the fire :smile:
    We need pictures

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice