Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

1. Jessica Gould

Jessica Gould PetForums Newbie

i really wanted to get a new stick insect as I used to have Indian ones and now I’m planning on getting a green bean but I really wanted to make the enclosure look good this time round does anyone know if plastic leaves made for reptile enclosures a bad idea and the stick insect will try to eat them? Just want the enclosed to look more full and green

2. Keybird55

Keybird55 Banned

I personally keep Indian and Borneo stick insects

3. Leanne77

Leanne77 PetForums VIP

You can add fake plants, and the stick insects shouldnt eat them. However, I used to line the bottom of the vivarium with newspaper and had an issue with one of my Black Beauty's eating it. I moved on to using puppy pads as liners and now I have found my female Unident ABC Nui Chua is eating the plastic backing of it.

Cant you simply add more of the leaves they eat?

Jessica Gould likes this.
  4. Jessica Gould

Jessica Gould PetForums Newbie

Thankyou for the reply! And true I might just use more real plants instead to make up for it Just incase ☺️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice