Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Might be getting another puppy!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Shaza, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Shaza

Shaza PetForums Junior

Although I already have two lhasa puppies (17wks and 13wks old) I had a call last night from a highly respected breeder who I contacted before getting Suki last month that she has available a "show quality" girl. She has bred puppies for the rich and famous as well as show champions (she does show herself too). She was going to keep this little girl for herself but as I had been waiting for a show puppy she has offered her to me, although she isn't available for general sale.

I know its hard to determine a "show quality" puppy this early on but I trust this breeder and am so excited. My friend and I are going off to Birmingham on Thursday to see her. This is a joint venture as its my friend who will be showing not me, I just get to look after her so she can live with my lhasas for company. My friend has Salukis which are not particularly dog friendly although very people friendly so this little one cannot live there.

Just roll on Thursday :D

2. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Awhh thats great news, however you have two very young dogs already, can you give themm all the time they each seperately need? And put all adequate training in to all three of them at the same time?
    Anyway, i'm sure she is lovely! Piccies!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice