Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Midland Counties Champ show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Freyja, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Yesterday we took my friends and my German spitz pups to midland counties champ show what a fantastic day we had all 3 boys are litter brothers and 11 months old.

First my boy Yogi was in puppy dog and came 1st his brother Bear then went into junior dog and came 3rd and then other brother Bailey went into post graduate dog and also came 3rd.

All 3 then had to go against each other to challenge for best puppy dog which my Yogi won. All 3 have now qualified for crufts twice as they had all previously qualified.

We then went into the breeders stakes class in which a breeder has to enter 3 or 4 dogs that they have bred we came 4th in that which was could as the other teams were all established teams and 2 of our dogs have to be handled by strangers as I handle them all in the breed classes

Bailey is sitting on the left of the photo Yogi is on my knee and Bear is on the right

image.jpeg

tattoogirl73 likes this.
  2. DamKri

DamKri PetForums Junior

So cute! Well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice