UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she has diahrea and isnt eating very well for a few days.

she is very close to kindling and he feels the heat is making her feel very poorly and hot!!!

if she worsens she will be taken back immidiatley but vet said she dont seem in any danger as she is drinking fluid and now eating hay, he is pretty sure its the hot weather.

please please send her good luck vibes as she really needs them right now.
oh and as there was only 30 days in june tomoro is her 31st day not today, my fault :eek:ut: lol

i will update you if kits are born or her condition worsens.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Frags it may be a good idea to get some probiotics into her if she has diarrea and due to give birth. With this heat diarrea can dehydrate them seriously quickly so she must have a good intake of water.
If you have no probiotics in then let me know as I can tell you how to make a rehydration solution.
Are you certain that she is pregnant?
If so it is really important that you keep a close eye on the droppings to check there is no blood in them as this is a sure sign she is in trouble.Watch her very carefully for any stretching or discomfort.
I do hope she is ok xx

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frags it may be a good idea to get some probiotics into her if she has diarrea and due to give birth. With this heat diarrea can dehydrate them seriously quickly so she must have a good intake of water.
If you have no probiotics in then let me know as I can tell you how to make a rehydration solution.
Are you certain that she is pregnant?
If so it is really important that you keep a close eye on the droppings to check there is no blood in them as this is a sure sign she is in trouble.Watch her very carefully for any stretching or discomfort.
I do hope she is ok xx
clair can you please let me know how to make the pro biotics please huni, 100% preg as even vet felt them moving and he said she is very close to kindling. im shocked tbh that he didnt give me anything for her.

*update*
mid seems perkier she has eaten a small amount of food and hay but this is because i have put them in front of her so im think its because she too fat and heavy to move lol bless her.
she is currently laying in her litter tray and her poo seems more solid, no blood or any signs as yet but i reckon she will deffo kindle tonight.

·
Registered
732 Posts
1 cup clean water
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/16 teaspoon salt

If yu do not have baking soda then just use the water sugar and salt solution which will be ok.
I would give her this despite the small improvement if she was mine.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awwww midi! And Frags sending lots of love to the both of you and to lilly too cant forget her!
thanks umber, im worried sick about her as ive recently built up such a bond with her, she even nibbles my fingers now and no longer thumps at me so the thoughts that went through my head today really upset me.

as for lily!!!!! she is a naughty girl!!!! but thats another thread lol

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I hope shes alright Frags, vibes for midi xxx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.