Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Midi blew up my computer!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jul 8, 2009.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Frags lol I thought your midi blew up my computer... I clicked on her photo in the other thread to see it and my computer suddenly went puufff and switched off.... I Was like :eek: midi blew up my computer lol!

Actually what happened is Yaqub walked passed and accidently pulled my cable out and it switched off... for some reason my laptop wont work unless its plugged in bumma!

2. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

HAHA thats fab! x

3. frags

frags PetForums VIP

omg thats made me sit here chuckling!!! my hubby is looking at me wondering why im giggling to myself :D

naughty midi :p

4. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Lol bless her and she was just sitting there minding her own buisness and still gets the blame.

5. frags

frags PetForums VIP

thats exactly why she is over weight lol she just sits around doing nothing!!!

mind you since having the kits she has found a new lease of life and seems to be more energetic and even binkies which is very rare for mid lol

6. umber

umber PetForums VIP

awwww midi happy to be a mama! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice