UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was cooking my spinach in my microwave, as normal...lol. takes 4 mins, so put it in.....then after 4 mins opened the microwave, and a spider came out?!! it survived being microwaved! :O i put it outside, hopes it okay lol.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Euwww! Yuk! :D

Poor spider :( Hope it's ok!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Erghhh haha :p
Glad you enjoyed your spinaach atleast ;) lol

Chloe x

·
Registered
712 Posts
You do realise dont you that this spider could mutate into a real life SPIDERMAN? ......if it does.......give him my address,,,,,,,,,i kinda like the red outfit lol!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
so glad to hear it survived a spin in the microwave:D...your microwave sounds as rubbish as mine! lol mine would never kill a spider...it takes an hour to do a jacket potatoe i'd be quicker doing them in the oven:D.......oh ive just had a thought..... it wasnt Gustag woz it:eek:

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
You do realise dont you that this spider could mutate into a real life SPIDERMAN? ......if it does.......give him my address,,,,,,,,,i kinda like the red outfit lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha my 5yr will fight you for it he really really wants to get bitten by a mutant spider so he can turn in to spiderman :rolleyes: strange child

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
my god that would freak me right out! i wouldnt have been able to eat the food!

i cant sit in a room with a spider, i need to get rid of it before i can relax again. i know it wont hurt me, but they move so fast it creeps me out!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
my god that would freak me right out! i wouldnt have been able to eat the food!

i cant sit in a room with a spider, i need to get rid of it before i can relax again. i know it wont hurt me, but they move so fast it creeps me out!!!
I'm the same! I definatly wouldn't have been able to eat the food!

I watched a programme about them once, it was really interesting and it showed how clever they are. It even said that if they ever grew big enough and evolved to eat humans we wouldn't stand a chance!! I am so glad that as they are now it could never happen! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.