Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Nicci

Nicci Guest

:eek: :eek: Yes that was :D

2. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

oh yeah no doubt about it Lyn i am weird lol i can only produce at pauls house it seems :eek:ut:

3. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

morning Nicci x thanks for that lol

4. rottiesloveragdolls

best place if you ask me :D keeps it nice and clean for claire :001_tt2:

5. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

pmsl Suze thought Shazzas head was gonna explode that night lol

6. Nicci

Nicci Guest

You know I love you Barney :D

7. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Awww bless her:D:D u are a little bugger(but we loves ya)xxx:D

8. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

guys why'sthis going off topic?

9. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

thanks both of ya i feel so sweet this mornin now :D:blush2:

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

ooops:blushing: sorry :blushing: we will be back on topic now....

I agree that he was strange in his personal life...(but his life was not normal as a child ) - BUT he was an amazing singer and performer and no one can beat him on that - there will unfortunately be loads and loads of rumours going round now he is gone

#30 suzy93074, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  11. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Well my two pennies worth, I think threads like this shouldn't be opened up anymore, he's gone let him rest, there are always going to be people who either loved him or hated him, opinions will always differ when such a controversial figure is being mentioned.

12. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

i thought he was a good singer and a great dancer but the way he disfigured his face with the surgery was really bad he has touched alot of peoples life with his music and mostly in a positive way (untill i heard Ludicriss?? say michael is the reason i am a singer) he will certainly live on in the hearts of his fans

13. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

I totally agree, we have to respect the fact that people have different opinions on him and it just seems to stir up bad feeling when people express negative stuff about him even though they are totally entitled to.

The yahoo message boards on the night of his memorial were very upsetting to read in fact I think it should be a taboo subject on all message boards as alot of the messages are in real bad taste, if people can't say something nice about someone its better they say nothing at all.

I felt sorry for the guy, he was very talented but his evil father totally screwed up his head and denied him any kind of normal childhood! I don't agree with his life choices but I honestly think if he had had a different life as a kid he would not have turned out the way he did!

Izzie

14. Why are they doing tests on his brain?! :eek: :eek:

15. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

dunno maybe checking for tumours or aneurysms? I thought the whole brain removal thing was a rumour anyway. I feel so sorry for the family, a post mortem is not a nice thing for them to have to endure but they have to find out why he died as suddenly as he did!

Its just very sad I feel. The guy will never be at rest until all the speculation about him stops. Lets face it years on after Princess Di's death there is still lots of conspiracy theories going around. I think the only way people actually rest in peace are those who don't live in the media spotlight and can have their live in peace and dignity!

Izzie

16. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

I totally agree wiv you nicci..............

But unfortunately peeps always will............

Let the poor boy rest in peace, he deserves a little happiness dont ya think??
    He's been a poor tormented soul all these years, mainly down to his dad, and the celeb world. So leave him alone and let his spirit be free and happy!

rottiesloveragdolls likes this.
  17. Angeli

Angeli PetForums Senior

There's a lot of speculation going on at the moment about where his body is. It is said that it was taken to an undisclosed place on Tuesday night after the memorial and that his family are still undecided on where his final resting place is going to be.

That's strange - according to the Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills Cemetary website they are claiming that he is buried there - and this was since last weekend. I looked at the list because I recognised a lot of famous names that are already buried there and then I spotted his name was included too.

Now either somebody has been too keen and jumped the gun a little too soon by including his name on their site - or perhaps he had already been buried there in secrecy not long after his death and what everyone saw at his memorial on Tuesday was just an empty coffin.

18. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

I actually wondered if the coffin had Michael in on Tuesday or whether it was just there to make his fans feel he was there with them?

I felt it was also a very ornate and over the top kind of coffin for a guy who was into preservation of the earth and all that! maybe it was just a decoy and he was already buried at FL? just my theory there.

Izzie

19. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I stopped listening to MJ's music along time ago. I was only 7 or 8 yrs. old when I first got into is music. I even have a picture somewhere of me kissing one of his posters hanging on my bedroom door.:D When I was in fourth grade choir we did a performance at a mall singing and dancing to his song Beat It. Even though I lost interest in his music I never participated in bad mouthing him no matter what rumors or speculation was passed around about him. He was a musical icon and that's how I will remember him.:D:wink5::smilewinkgrin:

20. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

Unfortunatly there will always be rumours and speculation about him. If it makes someone money then stories will always be coming out. No one will ever know what is really going on, only the one's who are directly involved. Don't believe everything you read in newspapers, they will print anything, as long as it makes them money!

Barney likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice