Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Jul 10, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Ok so i read yesterday that his brain is being kept for tests. That means the family haven't buried him yet - what have they done with his body then? This must be so hard, aside from their private ceremony and the memorial they can't really have said goodbye properly.

I really hate how people are making comments about whether the children are his or not - so what? From what i can see he raised 3 beautiful children and after hearing Paris' speech, very well!

Why are people so obsessed with colour? So his kids are white, and genetically he wasn't. So what? Why does colour have to even matter? What matters is these kids were brought up by him and very well.

I hope Debbie Rowe doesn't get custody of them - she took money in exchange for them and never saw them until after Michaels hearing. These kids don't know her.

2. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Apparently them keeping the brain for tests is just a rumour, there's plenty of silly rumours going round about him.

Though if it is true, then yeah it must be really hard for the family, then yet again, they could have still buried his body with out his brain.

And about the colour, if the mother has stronger genes, then they can be white, I know a couple who live near me and their child is white, as her mother must have the stronger gene.

3. borderer

borderer Guest

they are testing for drugs well he was a bit weird:smilewinkgrin::eek:

4. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I hate how people say that. So what? We're all weird if we're honest. I don't think there's such a thing as normal anyway.

5. rottiesloveragdolls

oh shut up grandad and get a bloody life :mad:

CatzEyes, Barney and (deleted member) like this.
  6. borderer

borderer Guest

oh thank you:eek:hmy::rolleyes::D:eek:

7. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

its says on the front of 1 newspaper they av got the kids real parents is this true as i only saw it in passing

8. mistique57

mistique57 PetForums Junior

They have burried him in cases like this they bury the brain by the side when they have done all the testing it is going to take wks to do this,I have just signed a pettition to say i agree that jordy chandler and his family should be prossecuted for the lies they have told about mj as 2days after mj death jordy said he was told to say what he did by his dad as they were poor and had no money to get money from mj here is the link,I found it on this site.
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/118/justice-for......michael-jackson

9. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

He he that cheered me up thank you :)

10. rottiesloveragdolls

sorry i just get sick of hearing how weird he was and the drugs and stuff :(
    so what he was a bloody good entertainer and singer loved/liked by many generations

11. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Yeah hon but that wasn't confirmed - it was rumour as far as we know - i saw nothing in he news about jordy confessing. But yes we all know he's a liar. If that was my son i'd disown him - or if he was one of my friends i'd stop hanging out with him.

Gavin Arvizo and Jordan Chandler are scum.

12. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Yes he was, i would like see anyone be completely normal if they had the life he had, his every move being watched and slated xxx

13. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

He WAS weird tho lyn lol:001_tt2::001_tt2:

14. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

nice one!! will blob ya for that when it lets me! why do people have to be so flaming nasty??? :rolleyes::)xx

rottiesloveragdolls likes this.
  15. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yeah but some peeps only say it to wind other up! ;) ( we know u only loved Tito anyway!) :D:D:Dxxxx

#15 suzy93074, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  16. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

ya know my thoughts Suze lol :smilewinkgrin:

17. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

So what? Again, if we're all honest we're all weird. Seriously. I don't think there is such a thing as normal.

Michael was trying to relive the childhood he missed out on - grew up far too quickly. And he and his brothers were victims of abuse. If you were in that situation would you honestly say you weren't as messed up as he was?

Missymoo likes this.
  18. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

TITO is god :smilewinkgrin::001_tt2:

19. rottiesloveragdolls

pmsl you forget Barney iv seen you having a poo at pauls :D now thats wierd :rolleyes: :D

20. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

That I do Barney mate....:smilewinkgrin:xxxxx:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice