Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mice in Nottingham - on ebay

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by zany_toon, Jan 4, 2012.

1. zany_toon

zany_toon PetForums VIP

The mice are being sold with their cage, but as per Ebay's rules they can't sell animals so my guess is that the listing will be removed soon. I've PMed them and directed them to here and another pet forum where they can ask for the mice to be rehomed and can sell the cage separately. Seller name is 2010alison37 if anyone wants to try contacting them to see if they can get the mice.
    Hopefully the seller will take my advise and rehome the mice via a pet friendly website like this or the other ones I've listed :( Poor mice :( Sorry if it isn't allowed to post this here, I just thought that maybe some one nearby could get in touch with the seller and talk them into rehoming the mice to them :(
    Here is the link (incase the add is still listed): glass mouse cage | eBay

2. xkimxo

xkimxo PetForums Senior

Ive reported the listing. People make me sick they clearly only care about getting money back :mad:. I hope they listen to you and try rehome them responsibly.

3. purple_x

purple_x PetForums VIP

I've reported it too.
    At least you have the sellers name in case anyone can take the mice and have offered the seller advice on where to go to rehome them.
    I guess for the price she wants at least a feeder breeder wont want them.

4. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Listing has been removed! How many were there? Sexes? Poor things!

5. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

I think there was 4 girls. mum and daughters.

6. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Ah OK! Well I will help in any way I can but I can't get to Nottingham. xx

7. tashax

tashax PetForums VIP

I was shopping for ferret stuff on ebay and came across a listing for ferret kits, makes me sick

8. zany_toon

zany_toon PetForums VIP

I reported it last night as well. They haven't gotten back to me, I was hoping that I was going to see that they had listed them on here :(

9. blade100

blade100 PetForums VIP

The advert is back on again same pic but they've not mentioned the mice this time but I get a sneaky feeling that there still bring sold with the tank. Doubt they've had time to rehome then already!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice