Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mice galore

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Jun 29, 2009.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

This hot weather must be working wonders for the rodent population 2 of my cats are hunters & ive been disposing of between 3 & 6 mice daily for the past few weeks!

I know my cats see them as gifts lol but they're gifts I could do with out, last week Willow bought 1 in that was just stunned & dropped it on the floor, where it promptly legged it closely followed by 3 rotties in hot pursuit!!!

I ended up arse over tit as when 3 rotties run into you, theres not much chance of staying upright!

Poor bloody mouse must have been terrified, it ended up cornered in the kitchen out of reach of the dogs but all 3 were watching it intently stumps wagging furiously, managed to scoop it into a large tupperware tub & let it go in next doors jungle of a garden.

Last night as I went to bring Mogwai in he was rooting round some bricks in a neighbours drive way then out shot a mouse ran so far up my pyjama leg (thankfully on the outside) & probably to escape mogwai, making me squeal like a wuss cos I wasn't expecting it, it then jumped & legged it across the road squeaking loudly with Mogwai after it, he grabbed it then hooked it as he knew I'd take it off him.

Couldn't find him so went indoors & relayed what had happened to my sister who was in hysterics cos I squealed, Im not frightened of mice just didnt fancy one running up my pyjama leg!!!

Went back out 5 minutes later to see Mogwai sat with his foot on the mouses tail watching it trying to get loose & meowing with excitement, his excitement was short lived cos I grabbed him before he realised I was there so the mouse legged it & lived to avoid him another day.

Needless to say he was none to impressed because I'd spoiled his fun, so he sulked for quite a while once he was indoors.

#1 0nyxx, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    animallover111 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice