Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Met the new neighbour.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catz4m8z, May 7, 2010.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Didnt really want to, happy to never meet my neighbours frankly. But she locked herself out and wanted to come through to hop over the fence. So I had to let her through my house which looks like a 'Life of Grime' candidate and go over the fence. All the while the dogs were sensing how unhappy I was and being yappy little monsters, (in fact looking like every stereotype of bitey, yappy small dogs!).:(
    To make matters worse she is tiny, thin and pretty making me feel not so much like a plain, fat woman but like Jabba the Hut's ugly sister.:rolleyes:

Argh, if only I could of said no.. But "I dont care if you left your baby inside, tough!!" is abit much...even from me!!:lol:

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

DONT you dare put yourself down like that, we all are beautiful in our own little ways, you are not like Jabber the hunn at all and I bet you have more brains than her anyway.........and prettier too.:thumbup:

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

DONT put yourself down like that, your not like that Jabber thing at all, at least you got brains and didnt lock YOURSELF out your house lolol. You are who you are. :thumbup:

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Now that would of been a little bit to mean :lol:

I'm sure your 'meeting' wasn't as bad as you think :p
    People are all different so don't put yourself down.
    I always worry that my home is messy (not enough to do anything about it apparently :rolleyes:) - but it's my home that all my kids friends want to come and hang out in, it's my home that when we are tring to organise an evening with friends everyone wants to come to - it may be messy but it's a real home :thumbup:

5. hawksport

hawksport Banned

At least you're not stupid enough to lock yourself out

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aww dont say that about yourself, its your personality that makes you special not the looks mate xx
    Its none of her business how you live and its your home dont ever feel uncomfortable with someones opinion on it :cool:
    Lol next time tell her to stick the wheely bin near the house and go over the roof :thumbup:

7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Thanks for the support!:thumbup:
    We did have one thing in common I suppose. It was 3.30pm and she was in her PJ's!! If I hadnt been waiting for a builder to come round I would of been too!!LOL:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice