Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Met my first

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SophieCyde, Apr 18, 2011.

1. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

dogue de bordeaux (sp?:eek:) today ,

he was a huge lad but a big softie :D murphy has jumping all over him and he just took it all in his stride stood there waiting for cuddles

I'm in love :001_wub:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh they are just lovely :)

There is one near us she is like a big teddy she loves cuddles :) And she is called Minnie! Lol!

3. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

:p Well he was called tyson and had a big leather collar on and when he was bouding up to us I was thinking 'this isn't going to end well' then he flopped over for belly rubs :p

Lovely dogs :D

4. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Yes I fell in love with the breed too after meeting them.

A colleague of hubby's has one, though I have never met her.

Just not keen on the slobber though :D

5. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

I love DDB :) My friend shows them, and is starting to breed from the end of this year :) They are gorgeous and brilliant temperaments, apart from when she slobber :p

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

There used to be a woman that came to our ring craft with one. He was a massive dog called Marius. The first tme he went to a show she couldn't get him to move so we were practising outside. She tried to persuade me to show him for her. I told her to would be easier to show a brick than Marius and so since then I have always called him Brick and still do when we see him at shows. She no longer goes to our ring craft as she works shifts so we only ever see him at shows now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice