UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg! omg! omg! ive always been scared of staffys, like i would avoid them and their owners....omg! until i was seeing my friend in work, and a man had a staffy! he was the friendlest funnest dog ive EVER met, he rolled over straight away, and was just fantastic! he had a cute face, was soft! he was just so friendly and happy! i would definatly consider having one in the future now! ohhhh he was so lovely! :)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Foxxy....Staffies are the bestest dogs ever!!! It is their owners that give them a bad rep! We used to have a chocolate brindle called Bruin. I would love some when I have my own place!! :D

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Fantastic dogs aren't they, I had a Staffy for 16 years and he was the softest, funniest little dog you could ever meet. They are the total opposite of the image the media has created for them. Glad you've been converted :D.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm glad you finally got to meet one. They are fantastic dogs, and most are soft as anything. The one's that aren't would be if they hadn't of been brought up wrong! They are so loving and trusting, and I would recommend them to anyone! :D

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omg he was fantastic, he was totally trying to be a human! i am defo converted! :D they are so much softer than i thought they would be!

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
theyre one of my favourite breeds.. i just love them:) such ashame rescues are full of them & staffy crosses:( i'd love to rescue one one day:)

·
Banned
3,859 Posts
What a lovely thread to read,as a SBT owner its not often we hear positive things about the breed if only other people felt the same as the members posted on here!! :)

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Awww bless...good to see your over your fear!

I've always loved them but got a bit cautious after Harvey was attacked but there's a great girl, reddy coloured, that I see regularly that I adore! She 'sings' outside the shop when her owner is inside - never heard that before! She is such a sweetie!

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
Staffies are wonderful, there's nothing wrong with them :) it's just some of the meatheads that get hold of them that have the problem :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a 14 week old Staff and he's so loving. When anyone comes in he rolls over for his belly to be tickled and he gets on great with my other two dogs. He goes out for the first time on Monday. :D

They are a lovely dog its just the odd idiot out there that gives them a bad name. We have one in my local park. Not met him yet and hope I don't. He lets his dog attack other dogs and stands there laughing. The last one I heard about was an old lady's dog the dog though knocked her over trying to get at her dog (which was on a lead). She said the lad just laughed and never asked her if she was ok. :mad:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Aww really glad you have had a good experience with them my 2 would lick you to death and my little boy is so touchy and friendley its un true he good with everything dogs cats small animals children he a little dream :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.