Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Message for Danielled

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by charlie09, Aug 13, 2009.

1. charlie09

charlie09 PetForums Junior

Hi There Danielle

I tried to pm you but your box is full!

You will probley think this cheeky of me but as im desperate i thought i would try. Our kitten Charlie has been missing since approx 9.30pm on 11.08.09. She is a house cat but has snuck out on the odd occassion. Can you feel anything about her. We have a very close bond and i am beside myself with worry, she is also in her first season to make things worse. My children are sad as is her friend bertie. I have followed all the advice given with missing cats. Sorry if you thing this out of order but I am at my wits end.

Blessings

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I tried to tell her hour's ago didn't want her to think i was ignoring her

3. charlie09

lol badgers mum i'm guessing she's in demand then:)

4. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

Must be:) Sorry to hear about your cat by the way:(

5. animallover111

really sorry to read about your cat....and i hope she comes home soon safe...

6. charlie09

thanks guys

Had a call today from a young guy who was on his way home from work and spotted a grey kitten. I ran up to where he had seen her and spent at least an hour n half walked miles calling her.; Nothing:(

Another sleepless night lol

7. animallover111

im sure she will be home soon....xx

8. danielled

danielled Guest

I don't think this is out of order of you as I undersatand how you feel. I will tell you what I feel but not here, I will pm you now ok? ~IO take it you know I am a psychic medium?
    Danielle.

9. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Hope you find him okay.

Wow a psychic medium. I could use one or 2 of them. :)

10. danielled

danielled Guest

If you need to know something feel free to ask me. I'm always happy to help. I'm in demand so it may take me some time to answer but I will reply. Just let me know if you would like a reading online by email and I will do one for you. I'm here for you when you need me. I will do the rteading through pm if you wish.
    Danielle.

11. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

Wow danielled I am sure you are going to be inundated with requests, I wondered though can you communicate with living pets? We lost a kitten a short time ago and are quite concerned for our other girl who has lost her sister (not biological sisters).

12. danielled

danielled Guest

Yes I can communicate with living pets, pets that have passed on and people who have passed on too. I'm clairsentient, clairvoyant and clairaudient whichmeans I see, hear and feel spirits. What would you like me to find out for you from your pet?
    Danielle.

13. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

yes please! Would you like me to pm you? how much info do you like beforehand?

14. danielled

danielled Guest

I would love you to pm me.
    Danielle.

15. Abooksigun

Abooksigun PetForums VIP

Can I just say WOW! What an amazing gift!! This kind of thing really intrigues me & I was told once that I possess a psychic mind & I learn to use it in later life:confused:

I do believe in sprits although I have never seen one & think it would frighten the hell out of me to begin with:eek:

I'm sure you must get great satisfaction from your gift Danielle & I wish you all the very best.

I hope those who have asked you for help in finding their cats, you are able to help

Best Wishes
    Charmain

16. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

Thanks Danielle, I cant pm you back, think your inbox is full. I hope he is safe.
    Jen xx

17. danielled

danielled Guest

I can tell you are very psychic. I saw my first spirit when I was 3 and I wasn't scared. It's just like seeing living people but they are in another realm. If you want to develop as a medium like I have I can talk you through it and help you. It's up to you but I would reccommend you do learn to use it as it would come in very handy. My 3 year old cat Toby who passed on in april this year is by my feet now, I can see him very clearly. Everybody is a psychic medium.
    Danielle.

18. danielled

danielled Guest

I think I have made space for people to pm me now.
    Danielle.

19. gillieworm

gillieworm PetForums VIP

Wow I do find this stuff facinating, but I am sorry to say I am more on the sceptical side of things. If I can't touch, see, hear something I don't believe it.

I did do an over night ghost thing last halloween and apparently all the spirits were drawn to me, but I didn't "feel" or see anything at all. Would love to though to be prooved wrong,.

20. danielled

danielled Guest

I understand and accept that you are more on the sceptical side. That's fine. My uncle was a sceptic until he saw and felt and heard his dad walking around the house at night when there was nobody but him in. He now believes 100% in it now. One day you will trust me I know you will aww aomwrhing or feel something. Can I ask when you have been alone have you ever heard your name being called but there was nobody there?
    Danielle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice