Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mental zoomies!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Dotte, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Dotte

Dotte PetForums Senior

Bryson dragged a plastic bottle down from the coffee table this morning, he loves plastic, he loves chewing on it and it makes him mental, he plays with it the same way cats play with their toys, push it forward and then chase it :rolleyes: And now 30 minutes later he is still playing with this bottle with insane zoomies put in for good measure, funniest thing I have seen i ages! :D Why do I keep spending money on expensive toys for him when he can have so much fun with something that cost me 1 euro? :D

2. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

we always used to used plastic bottles to wear Alf out,just be careful he can't chew it,I used to put a handful of kibble in ours too and he would use it as a treat dispenser.Keeps them busy for ages.I bet he is shattered now,you may get some peace and quiet;)

3. Dotte

Dotte PetForums Senior

Ah his jaws arent strong enough to break through the bottle hehe, he's still a bit of a sissy when it comes to his bite force :rolleyes: Never thought of putting kibble in it! Gonna do that later today when he starts annoying me again ;) He's wrecked now, brought his chew over to the sofa to come up and relanx on my lap :blush: Bless

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice