Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

menaced by Staffie's!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, May 6, 2010.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

......down the park today! They were everywhere.:(

A gorgeous white girl (Maggie) who's little sister Bella (a lovely black brindle pup) kept her owner busy by trying to run off with every passerby she saw. Just wanted cuddles, bless her.:rolleyes:
    Then several football games were interrupted by a beefy tan Staff called Albert who couldnt distinguish between his own football and other peoples!LOL:thumbup:
    He was a doll though and even rose above Hannah trying to nip his nose (bossy little mare!!).
    Those Staffie's are running riot I tell ya!!:D:lol:

2. Johnderondon

Johnderondon PetForums VIP

Something should be done!

(One of these days they're going to lick someone to death. Mark my words.)

3. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

When Staffie's take over! :)

That would make a great film lol

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

We got attacked by one today, it kept hitting me with its tongue, they are savage arent they :D.

5. Tapir

Tapir PetForums VIP

hahahaha!!!

i got punched in the leg by a staffy tail. it can bounding over to me, with it's mouth wide open...almost grinning at me. it even tasted me...horrid little brutes. :lol:

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

My son nearly got licked to death by our neighbours black staffy bitch yesterday. Forunately he was saved by the fact she had a large stone in her mouth that she wouldn't let go of. She carries it everywere.

7. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

Hi to those who posted! Great and funny post :) and all true about the 'madness of a Staffie', but u forgot to mention that when they wanna turn lethal they turn lethal, and boy do they mean business - without even having a conscience:eek: THEY SUDDENLY FART ON YA - BIG TIME:ciappa:

I have a 12yo dogsis. I wouldn't have her any other way - and I love her 'singing' too lol.

Best wishes.

Dobermum :thumbup:

8. Johnderondon

Johnderondon PetForums VIP

I have a staffie here in foster, at the moment, who is particularly hard to rehome as she is banned by several arms limitation treaties on chemical weapons.

9. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

:lol::lol::lol: I can believe that lol. It's even worse when they sleep at the bottom of ya bed - under the quilt and then *ppphhhrt* - amma thinkin.... *dutch oven - and quickly get outta there:lol:*

Hope yer successful with the rehoming!

Best wishes

D

10. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

When the staffy up the road comes down our way we have to close and lock the doors!!! Cant let our dogs out to play with them, he would lick them to death!!!! My Missy would never think to bite his nose in fun!!!! :D

11. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

There's a fab staffy that goes to our local park, Solo always gets a good run when she's there.

Owner throws the ball. Staff chases the ball. Solo chases staff. Repeat ad infinitum. She's happy as long as she has her ball. Solo is happy as long as he has a dog to play with (or at). We get to stand and have a chat while the staffy exercise our dog for us. :thumbup:

12. xshelly_stanliex

xshelly_stanliex PetForums VIP

Pmsl, great thread made me smile being the owner of 3 staffys.

They really are a menace, licking,farting have 3 of them doing it to u hahahahaha :) xx

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Oh yes such menaces. In fact I was nearly licked to death by one today. Such a sweet thing kept jumping up on my knee for cuddles. Clearly was planning to kill to me just making me think she was sweet.

14. roxyboo

roxyboo PetForums Junior

o yes we have one of those menace dog puppies, its awfull, she doesnt chew,sleeps through the night and o my god you should see the kids:scared: she chases them all over, mouth wide open just waiting for her chance!! to lick them to death and the god forbid she can then be found cuddled up with my 3 year old daughter taking a nap:p:p
    how could anyone resist this belly for a rub:confused:

Attached Files:

15. madferrit*

madferrit* PetForums Senior

AWW she's gorgeous similar to my lil Izzy She looks like she's took her teeth out in this pic lol!!:lol:
    izzw2alk 041.jpg but watch out she'll have yer bloody legs off!!:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice