UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So annoyed, been at work all day. OH isnt working at the moment so he been at home yet I get home to find the flat in a tip and a huge pile of washing up:mad:
Hes gone out for his band rehersal and wont be back til after midnight so I will have to do it and I hav to make sure hes got some dinner ready for when he gets back as he cant cook a bean.
Pain in the a**e!!! Lucky I love his stupid fat head:)

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Clean up...........then put 2 pieces of toast in the toaster, get the butter out, one tin of beans, and a knife and fork, stick it ALL on a TRAY including the toaster and shove it into the cooker (not on lol), then leave a note saying "Your dinners in the oven, Love you lots". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Clean up...........then put 2 pieces of toast in the toaster, get the butter out, one tin of beans, and a knife and fork, stick it ALL on a TRAY including the toaster and shove it into the cooker (not on lol), then leave a note saying "Your dinners in the oven, Love you lots". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lmao!!!!! This is fantastic!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
love it! rep for you xxxx

G

·
But then when he just turns the oven on to heat it up...
:D

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mite try that myself!

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
But then when he just turns the oven on to heat it up...
:D
What!!! you mean you know how to do this!!!! hmmmm your dark horse you are! been married to ya all this time and I didn't even know! :eek:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
What!!! you mean you know how to do this!!!! hmmmm your dark horse you are! been married to ya all this time and I didn't even know! :eek:
Arn't you glad he is on here, you get to find out all sort about him now, now he's got NO excuse to not cook you a meal in the future. Jon ...you've been caught out :lol::lol::lol:

Don't encourage them jon, not unless you've got your hard hat on:scared::lol:
:lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Don't encourage them jon, not unless you've got your hard hat on:scared::lol:
I think he was trying to impress us ladies with his knowledge of the oven technicalities

xxwelshcrazyxx said:
Arn't you glad he is on here, you get to find out all sort about him now, now he's got NO excuse to not cook you a meal in the future. Jon ...you've been caught out
Oooh I tell ya! i'm keeping a close watch on him from now on!!! I bet he's got all sorts of skeletons going on in his cupboard!!! :scared: Just goes to show that you think ya know everything about your bloke and he goes and does this! :eek6:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
I think he was trying to impress us ladies with his knowledge of the oven technicalities

Oooh I tell ya! i'm keeping a close watch on him from now on!!! I bet he's got all sorts of skeletons going on in his cupboard!!! :scared: Just goes to show that you think ya know everything about your bloke and he goes and does this! :eek6:
Well if he drops any clangers this end of my screen I will let you know ok. us woman got to stick together as far as these men are concerned. ;) :lol::lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yea mines like that - if the house is a tip its my fault even if it is his clean washing on the spare bed that i washed for him!Love you hubby lol!
I came in on sat after being out with the girls for my birthday got in at 2:30am with him asleep on the couch and a very bad smell coming from the kitchen.......He left a pizza 'cooking' for 3 hours in the oven!:eek6:
He fell asleep when he cam in at the back of 11pm!

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Yea mines like that - if the house is a tip its my fault even if it is his clean washing on the spare bed that i washed for him!Love you hubby lol!
I came in on sat after being out with the girls for my birthday got in at 2:30am with him asleep on the couch and a very bad smell coming from the kitchen.......He left a pizza 'cooking' for 3 hours in the oven!:eek6:
He fell asleep when he cam in at the back of 11pm!
He prob thought it had to be in for longer as it was a Deep Pan. :lol::lol: Good job you came home when you did, or you wouldnt have a house to come back to. :scared: :lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Deep pan lol :lol:
Dunno if it helps but we have fan assisted oven - but no idea how our house is still standing - i was steamin drunk lol!Could so easily have crawled up to bed without realising it was in the oven!Stupid men!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.