Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Memories...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jimmyh, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Jimmyh

Jimmyh PetForums Newbie

I am going to dedicate this thread to all those memories we have shared with our little guys, (good + bad). I remember when my budgie flew out the door, sad, sad times. How about you?:confused1:

2. Jimmyh

Jimmyh PetForums Newbie

Anyone???:confused:

3. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Oscar falling in the pond when he was a pup... hehehe... shouldnt laugh really but at least i know he can swim! :D

4. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Good: Smudge stealing my Dad's false teeth and burying them in the woods for another dog to dig up later that week :D

Bad: Making the heartbreaking decision to have Patty pts :crying:

Good: Being offered a new home for Patty at the eleventh hour :thumbup:

5. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

I'm only going to post good memories:

Our bridge baby, Sam, jumping off a canal boat too soon and landing in the canal (he thought because mum had jumped off then he could too but we were still a couple of feet from the side)

Sam running around the beach 2 weeks before we had to have him put to sleep.

We haven't had Alfie long enough for any good memories yet really

6. flynnsmum

flynnsmum PetForums Member

Good memories of my brothers German Shepherd and my cockatiel many years ago.... I had one of those dome cages that hung from the ceiling and one day when my brother bought his GSD up to our house my cockatiel would whistle at the dog then hide on the floor of the cage! The dog would go bonkers then calm down only for the bird to pop it's head up whistle and duck down again. So funny to watch!:D

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have loads of good memories of my pets, so I am going to share a really funny one of Dixie.

Out for a walk, ended up going across a few fields on the way back and the dogs were thirsty so went up to the huge trough that was between two fields. Dave and Bullseye reached up to it to take a drink but that wasn't good enough for Dixie so she ried to jump up and balance on the edge, and fell in!! :D:D

And yesterday we went a walk tot eh forest, which is surrounded by a fence which has chicken wire on. At the entry there is a stile for us humans and a hole for the dogs. Dave and Bully ran through the hole... Dixie I don't know what on earth she was tring to do but she jumped INTO the fence and bounced back!! Lol!

x

8. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Shugley playing chase with a swallow yesterday. Twas a sight to behold as he chased the swallow then the swallow followed him right around me :) Marvellous.

9. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

A funny memory is when Tilly-mai started to play, she was so tiny (and still is small) and her and Max (dobie) were playing. He would chase her through the downstairs one way and then Tilly-Mai would chase Max the other way. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice