UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up suddenly to a very loud disturbance. Merlin running around and coming to hide behind my shoe rack. It was so loud and diff to when he just runs, only to find out this morning that the little---had dragged my sneaker all around with him. I don´t know where he was when they were sharing BSH traits, probably sleeping that day because there are stubborn cats and then there is Merlin:).

When I switched on the lights and called his name sternly (I really dont want problems with my neighbours, although they play the guitar very loudly at night sometimes), he just stayed very still, all innocense.

G

·
I sometimes put the black boys in the enclosure at night, and the light on inside. and they spend 1/2 an hour leaping 4 and 5 feet in the air. I hear the irregular thumps of moth hunting. So happy slaughtering.

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
Romeo and Connor are a menace, they will fight and chase each other across the bed....
I have tried locking them out, but two cats wailing and scratching at the door may ve even worse, so we just scold them when they attack and praise them when they sweetly go to sleep with us.

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He gave me the night yesterday, coming to the pillow level and waking me up for cuddles on several ocassions. he was being too loving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.