Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

mekuti harness

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Deb, May 12, 2010.

1. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

my mekuti harness arrived today but i need a degree in how to use it!!! Has anyone got one that can help?? The instructions say to attach the clip to the D-ring on the rear of the harness - check. Then push the other end of the lead down through the chest ring. The problem is that the lead provided with the harness has rings on it and therefore wont fit through the chest ring?? any advise?:confused:

2. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

Sorry just seen similar thread posted today on the chat site. but it still doesn't help me as the rings on the lead are too big to go through the chest ring

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

:thumbup: Mine arrived today too, use the other end of the lead, theres a longer bit, on the end of the small clip. I said exactly the same. Also a thread on the Mekuti on Chat... some great advice on there. Good luck

4. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

It makes no difference which end i start with - they both have rings on them that wont fit through:confused:

5. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

They don't need to go all the way through, If you us the mall end clip it has a longer length between the clip and first ring.

6. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

the lead that came with it - one end has a ring about 6inches in the other end has a ring about about 12 inches in. It is impossible for either end to go through to the shoulder and attach to the ring on the other side (if that makes sense) as per instructions

7. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

think i have worked it out- i thought the whole lead had to go through but?? only the end bit. will go and try it on cassie:)

8. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Give me a min and Ill up load some pics of how we have it.:)

9. Deb

Deb PetForums Senior

yes have worked it out:D:D:D hope i have not got it too high up on the neck. spent so much time trying to work out how to use it have not got time to try it out!!!!!!!!!!!

10. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Glad you got it, Harvey not too sure why we keep putting it on and taking it off again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice