Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mekuti Balance Harness

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by dvnbiker, Jun 5, 2010.

1. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

I thought I would post about my experience with the above. My young BC bitch is dreadful for pulling on the lead and whilst my two boys wont pull as much on their own she is just as bad on her own. I use gentle leaders with all three of them but she has worked out how to also pull on that as well so I decided to give this balance harness a go and I have to say I am shocked at how well it is working.

I have only had it a few days but she is walking by my side calmly and is a lot less anxious out on a walk. If she starts to try to pull you just adjust the lead accordingly and it stops it immediately - I am using reward as well which is assisting.

with a 30 day money back guarantee it will be interesting to see if it works in the long term. It will only be of use when I am walking her on her but as I walk them all separately every night so that they have one to one time with me it is worth the money. :thumbup:

2. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Hi glad you have found it works. I bought one for Harvey and it is brilliant. He walk calmly and relaxed. Out of interest do you find you dog shakes when walking, as in shakes as if she is wet? A few of us have the harness and all found that they shake.
    Hope it continues to work for you :)

3. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

yes she does do that but then she does that whenever she wears a harness as to my others who have the dog games harnesses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice