UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Colette, sorry I am too tired tonight to reply fully so I am not going to comment on your general question just now (also the forum seems a bit slow in loading) but just wanted to point out that according to the info you have listed you cannot compare TF with the likes of AC, say, because AC gives the meat content relative to all other ingredients, including broth, while TF only lists the ingredients but doesn't take into account the amount of broth. I also wouldn't rate any of the four foods very highly.

Edit: And neither do you as you call them mediocre yourself lol

Personally, I wouldn't get too hung up about choosing non-grainy foods. I would always choose foods that contain grains - as long as they are fully declared in terms of type and quantity and as long as they are within a reasonable quantity over those that use lower quality ingredients. So, imo Grau with wholegrain rice is a "better food" than others because it tends to use more meat and fewer by-products (another way to bulk out food cheaply), though even there the content has suffered apparently in the latest recipe reshuffle in a quest for higher profits and rising cost for raw products.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.