Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Me again (kitteny question!)!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Anwen, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

All but one of Pixie's kittens have gone off to their new homes now, and although Pixie seems to be handling it well (she's been groomin Jasmine a bit excessively, but that's it) but Jasmine seems really down. I've been trying to interest her with toys and treat foods, but she really isn't herself :( Any suggestions, as she'll be on her own for another 9 days?

Interestinly though, Orchid (my other adult cat) always hated the kittens, but this afternoon she groomed and cuddled Jasmine (pics below!)!?

Cats are so confusing! :confused:

x

Attached Files:

2. kitties

kitties PetForums Senior

oh wow what gorgeous pictures! the markings on jasmine are amazing!

3. Anwen

Anwen PetForums Junior

Thanks for compliments kittes!! She is rather beautiful, isn't she?! She has the best personality too, playful and loving in equal measure!!
    Anyone have any ideas on how to perk her up a bit? :confused:
    x

4. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

Aww she is beautiful.

I would sugegst giving her lots of attention and treats!

My cat Nala lost her kittens recently after going into premature labour and she was so depressed afterwards that she would not even clean the blood from herslef :(

It took a good few days but she soon started to perk up after getting lots of cuddles and toys to play with.

Hope she starts to feel better soon.

5. NicolaC

NicolaC PetForums Junior

Gorgeous!!

Sorry, can't help, but wanted to say Orchid is identical to our family cat when I was young, Sparky lived to 21yr old, all bar 6 months!

Hope Jasmine cheers up soon though

Nic x

6. _soph_

_soph_ PetForums Junior

Hi Anwen your cats are stunning and Jasmine is to die for!!!!:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

You have probably resolved this already....But just to throw my two penneth in....My cats have never really been interested in toys and can be a bit hit and miss on the cuddle front too!...But if they ever need "perking up" I find that the only thing that does it is HAM.!! It always puts a smile on their faces!! :D

Gosh I could be talking about my husband!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice