Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

mb data on phone

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper

Sergeant.Floyd.Pepper PetForums Member

thinking of how much mb data on phone would get me on here without costing me more money..

i am finding the issue of ''unlimited downloads and '500mb data' confusing:confused:

what do you have and is it enough?

all i want to do is to look at emails, come here and look up weather occasionally from my holiday home. What do you suggest?

(I don't trust the cowboys in the shops!) :eek:

2. Savahl

Savahl Guest

Basically if you use wifi at home its all good, the 500mb data is for use away from a wifi network i think, so downloads through mobile internet... i think.

I have 500mb and have never gone over by just using internet/email. I would doubt u''d manage to max it out doing what your doing :)

3. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

I got unlimited through carphone warehouse talk mobile :)

What OS you running as you can get some good data counters :)

4. ddb2

ddb2 PetForums Senior

Mine's unlimited on vodaphone :D

5. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

am with talk mobile and its called unlimited data usage but when you read the small print it is resctricted to 500mb in your included monthly usage - surely then unlimited is false advertising? :rolleyes:: to be honest I find 500mb a month plenty for me - always on facebook, twitter, email on my phone and usually use about half my allowance a month maximum

6. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Oh wasn't aware of that :(

7. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

yup they are crafty little buggers. is like advertising something as an all you can eat buffet then only allowing so many portions ......

.....mmm is lunch time :tongue_smilie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice