Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mazpahs Naobi...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Siamese Kelly, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

[​IMG]
    Our wonderful earth angel Nobz, pronounced No-bz:rolleyes: Is due to have our sorely missed Rus's babies on Sunday:D:DWe are so, so excited not only coz it's nobz but because we tragically lost Tica grand champion Mazpahs Taurus our mezmarizingly stunning Chocolate tabby lad on the eve of Dec 27th 2007:(Now i've had a little word with her and she agreed to give us a safe, clean daytime delivery of 2/3 kitts:D:D[​IMG]
    Tica Grand Champion Mazpahs Taurus:) Please don't be sad for us as he was fantastic lad with a cheeky,loving character and we know that his legacy will come forth with these extra special babies:)

2. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

oh I bet you are, I hope you get a little look alike, good luck, cant wait to hear the news:):):)

3. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

I cannot wait to see the pics of the babies - they are both very stunning and should produce some gems :)

4. Siamese Kelly

Thanks so much:) Nobz is the most thoughtful, loving lady, hence our earth angel:) She makes sure there are no squabbles-especially when we have babies around(just have to watch her for kitty-napping:rolleyes:) and Rus also had an amazing temperament and being a lad,a cheeky one too so not only for the obvious reasons but because becoming a mum really is all Naobi's ever wanted and i totally agree that their will indeed be some beauty's:D:D Of course i will post lots of piccys-as soon as my oh pulls his finger out and shows me how to work his new missus(his camera:rolleyes::))Honestly-know i have to wait but we are literally counting down the days:D:D:D:

5. siams

siams PetForums Member

Good luck for a safe delivery.

6. Hows she doing?

7. Siamese Kelly

Sorry i haven't posted til now:)Been a loonng couple of days but...Mazpahs Naobi after a slightly drawn out labour safley delivered 2 boys:DThe first was a strong kitty and the second not so strong but my amazing oh gave him a helping hand and though he wasn't strong enough at first,between the two of us i can tell you all that today he is latched on and fingers, paws and tails crossed he will improve with some of that kitty fighting spirit they seem to pull from nowhere:) Trinity and Naobi have decided to share maternal duties(as with a whole weeks experience under her tail Trinity can support Nobz, and they have been wonderful together:D:D I will proudly post some pics a little later as i am leaving my oh to it for a much needed hrs kip:D

8. may

may PetForums VIP

Congratulations to all on the birth of your beautiful babies:D :D
    Well done Naobi ;):D

9. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Cant wait to see the piccie's- your cats are so beautiful:)

10. Brilliant news!

11. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

congratulations:)

12. Siamese Kelly

Thank you all so much once again for your kind thoughts and good wishes, i passed them on to Nobz and she and Paddy and Max all say-thanks,hard going but we got here in the end:D:DThey also said(and i know this to be true:cool:)how bloody fantastic dad and grandad Ross was and is,honestly folks he was brill and without his persistence Max may have been a lone ranger and though he's not home free-he's got as good a chance as any newborn now:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice