Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

May these 2 lovely birds now be at peace

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sincerity23, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sincerity23

sincerity23 PetForums Newbie

May I send this prayer/message to rainbow bridge.
    first may I thank wholeheartedly the members who gave me assistance on the "bird chat" forum, and I hope and it will give me great comfort if you could express your sympathy and post to this following message :-

To my two little birds friends, from next door, I didnot know you really at all, but saw how lovely you looked, your colours, your talking, squaking, sat on your swing, eating your seed, calling to .................. but NOBODY WAS THERE ANYMORE.
    none of this was your fault, you were company for that person WHEN ........ needed you, but now youve sadly been totally left alone. I tried to keep an eye on you both, and the little of what I knew of you I loved you in my little way.
    I am so tearful sad and upset, but I hope and pray what you had at the nice times you enjoyed, and didnt remember much of the bad times (past week). You are now at peace, safe, warm and comfortable.
    Lord have mercy. R.I.P. Sleep tight.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sincerity 23

2. ArabiCoffee

ArabiCoffee PetForums Member

I don't really know those birdies story, but I can feel ur pain in the post...I hope u start feeling better soon... just keep in mind that they spent part of their time on this earth feeling loved by u...

Rest in Peace birdies...

3. I read you initial thread, and was moved by your concern. I take it that the poor birds never survived! Did you call the RSPCA ? if they have met a sticky end through neglect it is not too late and would still urge you to do so.

So sorry
    DT
    X

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

I don't know the post but I feel your sadness sorry ((((((((hugs))))))))

5. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

I didn't see your initial thread regarding these poor birds. It sounds as though you cared deeply for them though, sorry for your loss:(.

RIP lovelies xxx

6. Poppy2011

Poppy2011 PetForums Junior

So thoughtful and sad :-(

7. sweep

sweep PetForums Junior

I havnt read any previous posts but what a touching post

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice