UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes another self indulgent cat picture thread...BUT I LOVE THEM! :D

Both Max and Sia slept on our bed with us this morning...Sia in between my husband and I and Max in between my feet.

They have only known each other a few months and Sia is a typical moody tri-colour, so this is fantastic.

Anyway, they were looking very handsome this morning...so I took some pics and instagrammed them...here they are:

:001_wub:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are both very beautiful :001_wub::001_wub:

I love it when they come for cuddles, even if it's 4 o'clock on a Sunday morning :D
Definitely...I only get annoyed when it's 4am, then 5am then 6am on a week day and I have a full day of work ahead of me...but even then I can't be annoyed at them for wanting cuddles so I just let them snuggle :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Max was abandoned in Cyprus....he's one of the lucky cats that didn't suffer a horrific life/death.

My mother lives there, has 13 rescue cats of her own, is currently building a cat sanctuary and tirelessly campaigns for animal rights on the island.

When we found him he was 4 weeks old, still had blue eyes, and was fending off a big dog! (the dog was only sniffing him, was friendly and on a lead, but he held his own :p). Although we took him from year-round sun to the freezing heights of Sheffield, I think he's happy :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.