Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Maureen - Special Appeal for a Special Lady

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by South East Dog Rescue, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. South East Dog Rescue

South East Dog Rescue PetForums Member

This is an appeal extremely close to my heart. As many of you will remember, Maureen came to me absolutely terrified at the pound and would wet herself if you made eye contact with her. Maureen has made great progress and is turning into a playful and loving girl, she adores cats and dogs. She still has a long way to go but she's already a different dog.

Due to relocating the rescue and my home -*I am currently living between the two sites..some 50 miles apart. Maureen needs stability and someone who can give her the time she deserves, therefore I am looking for a loving and patient foster or forever home who can carry on with her journey.

She has no aggression at all, cannot be walked at the moment as she is too scared and its likely she have accidents indoors in the new home at first as she will probably be too worried to go out into the garden.

She absolutely absolutely MUST live with another dog who is playful - as she loves and gains confidence from other dogs. She also loves cats! She can live with older children who can resist cuddling her until she gains confidence and are not too noisy / manic as she will be terrified.*

If you can offer Maureen the home she so deserves, please fill in the pre adoption form on our website South East Dog Rescue | Giving abandoned and unwanted dogs a second chance and we will be in touch

Attached Files:

2. househens

househens Guest

She looks HEARTMELTING. Very moved. Bit weepy. I SO hope she finds someone. Do you want to list her on the cat friendly thread, as well? Can you link the earlier thread, so people can read it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice