Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Masters dissertation on canine behaviour.

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by AliciaF, Feb 23, 2017.

1. AliciaF

AliciaF PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Alicia I am a MRes Animal Behaviour and Welfare student. I would like to invite you to to take part in my masters dissertation research study looking at public opinions on dog behaviour and their willingness to adopt the animal. I am keen to gain the opinions of people who would rehome dogs as part of my research. The questionnaire should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. It consists of four images of four different breeds of rescued dogs with 14 questions relating to the participants opinion of their behavioural traits and whether they would be willing to adopt the animal.

If you are interesting in participating please send me your email and I will send you a link as it wont let me post them on here. Thanks in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice