Hi My 13 year old mixed breed has developed multiple mast cell tumors (not that surprising since he developed an aggressive one more than two years ago, which I had removed, together with three others in the intervening period). This time because of the sheer number of lumps (15, maybe more) i decided to see a specialist referral vet in oncology. They recommended I give him the chemotherapy treatment masinitib, which is eye wateringly expensive. I adore my dog and decided to go ahead, but only after I'd been assured that it was safe to administer despite living in a small bungalow with an immuno compromised housemate. But when the medicine arrived from the internet provider, to my dismay the leaflet in the box specified that people with immuno difficulties should not be in close contact with treated dogs. My house is simply too small for there not to be close contact! I realised that I could not go ahead, much to my enormous sorrow. Instead i've treated him by getting some of the lumps off and opting for palliative treatments. But what can I do with the 40 days' worth of tablets for a 35 kg dog that cost us £450? Throwing such an expensive medicine away seems to me to be a travesty. I'm wondering if anyone on here would need them? Thanks for passing this on to anyone who might be interested.