Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Martha moved the kittens again

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Turkilou, May 25, 2010.

1. Turkilou

Turkilou PetForums Member

I woke up this morning and then went to check on the kittens again, i shouted my hubby to come and help me look. We found them all cuddled up together behind the sofa, if they was in a better and safer place i would have left them but i moved them back to where they was!!

One of the kittens eye is opening, its only one so the others should have theirs opening soon :)

Martha is being a mardy bum again today, now she has her energy back she wants to go out so wont stop crying to go out but no she isnt going to be let out until she has been done which wont be for about another 5ish weeks!! so i hope she gets used to it and stops bloody crying all day, bless her i do feel sorry for her!!

2. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Is she crying like she does when she is in season? Perhaps a watered down version, but presents if you fuss her back end.

My girl has started showing signs of being in season :( I told my mentor and she told me to keep any eye on her. She said you have to watch for them moving the kittens when this happens, as the next stage could be that she stops feeding them.

Are you weighing the kitties?

3. Turkilou

hiya yeah i have weighed the kittens and they are putting weight on nicely, she is just crying to go out i dont think its like she is in season i think she is just fed up of being in, she isnt calling just crying

4. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Aww bless her. But you have her best interests at heart, she doesn't know but you're saving her from having big trouble by getting pregnant again.

Sometimes I wish we could have a proper conversation with our animals!

5. Turkilou

i have moved then to be behind the chair, we they cant be seen so hopefully she will leave them there, like i said in another post i have 2 dogs so she might be wanting them hid from them, worth a try lol she is a pain in the bum at times but she is only trying to protect her babies i suppose, bless her!!!! i want to be dr dolittle lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice