Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Markus Muhle dog food?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by shetlandlover, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i have.

we got some into the shop coz a customer asked us to get it for them. i didnt really like the look of it myself, but my dad wanted to try it with skye.

she drank a hell of a lot more water than normal, and then got a urine infection(blood in pee too) :S whilst on it.

i have no idea whether it was related to the food, or just coincidence. but i put her straight back onto her usual food and she was fine again after a few days.

we eventually sent all the food back to teh company as no-one was interested. doesnt mean to say it was a bad food, the ingredients are alright (if not quite a lengthy list of them). just didnt suit my dog apparently!

2. Thanks I am trying to find a suitable food for Scorcher.
    Shes on JW and fish4 dogs currently but I want to make sure I try as many as I can. I have 2 samples for her but thats not the first bad thing I have herd.

A friend of mine tired her dogs on it and they poo'd 3 times more than usual.

3. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

Have you looked at robbies?

If I read correctly the food you linked is all about natural ingredients etc. Woth robbies you can literally see exactly what's in it in the bowl. I feed my youngest staffy the meat free mixer. But he did have a sample of the lamb food, the lamb is in pelet form, but you can clearly see the lamb, rice, herbs etc.

Natural dog food company is a good food too. I used that for a good while, dogs did very well.

No idea if your dog has any special dietary needs, but thought I'd mention those two.

4. London Dogwalker

London Dogwalker PetForums Senior

Yes :D My dog loved it! :)

It's cold pressed rather than heat pressed like regular dog food is which makes quite a big difference, as hot forming destroys some of the 'goodness' as I understand it.

No idea where to buy it from as I got a sample 15kg I think it was bag given to me. :cool:

5. You can buy it from zoo-plus.

6. Poodle

Poodle PetForums Newbie

We changed to this food quite a while ago now and it is the best thing we have ever done. My boy has a VERY sensitive tummy and this has been a miracle cure. It is GREAT food - can't praise it enough.:thumbup:

7. hyper Springer

hyper Springer PetForums Senior

8. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

What are you looking at different foods for in particular, what is Scorcher's problem(s)? Just wondering if people who's dogs have similar issues may be know of a few less popular/well known foods out there too :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice