UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been told by the owner of a cash & carry that I use that he will be stocking MVM raw foods as soon as he gets some more freezers. I asked if he would consider stocking their foods and after he had discussed trade prices with MVM he has said yes he will be doing so.

I'm so happy as this is where I got my kibble from. He is based in Tadley and delivers for free if you spend over £25. How far he will deliver I don't know but he comes to Reading which is about 14 miles away.

Thought I'd just mention just incase there are other members here wanting MVM's food and live within the distance he will travel to. You could also pick up from him as well.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ohh interesting post, thanks for sharing - always looking for suppliers near my parents!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tadley's pet supplies. Tadley Pet Supplies Home Andrew, Who is the owner said it may be a little while (couple of months mabe) before he stocks it as his current freezers are too small so needs to get some new ones and that he would Email me and let me know when he gets it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.