Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Managed to plant 7 trees today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sandymaynard, Jul 25, 2009.

1. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

Yeah i did it! I bought 7 fast growing fir trees! As we have a elderly neighbour, Who used to make our old lab sick by giving him mushrooms! So we decided before we bring JD into the house we need to make a fence line that is a good one!
    We have already put 6 foot high fence panels up for safety but i decided to try and make the area look nice to plant some fir trees! Managed to dig and remove the grass over the last two days 21 foot! As the fir trees have to be 3foot apart!
    I still have another 21 foot of garden to do! Our back garden is 50 foot long one hell of a garden! Down the bottom of the garden i have 6 plum trees and 4 apple trees! Trying to grow a pear tree now as well!
    I like different sort of garden! I just want to make sure that JD is safe when we allow him out in the back garden, he will never be left unattened out there!
    i treated myself by having half a bar of galaxy as my blood sugar was too low! Oh yummy!
    Sandy

2. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

i love to see lots of trees! great for the environment too!:thumbsup:
    sounds as though you earned that galaxy! i would have eaten the whole bar though!:D

3. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

I am having the other half bar later on while watching a dvd with my fiancee we are going to watch some south park dvd's we bought the other day!
    Sandy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice