UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has already been posted please link me if it has? Interested on your thoughts on it. From the way the article is and from the photo my instant reaction was OMG who would do such a thing.

In reality it sounds like the woman was a sh*te owner and tbh its horrendous if that dog actually was loose around the estate all the time attacking other dogs, only a matter of time before he got hurt in some way shape or form. I feel bad for the dog too, but if the woman had him muzzled and/or under control surely this would never have happened :nonod:

Link is the Daily Fail mind...

Mother-of-three watches in horror as her American Bulldog is stabbed 23 times by irate pet owner after it had a fight with another dog | Mail Online

·
Registered
174 Posts
Serves the AB's owner right,I have no sympathy for her what so ever. I am very sad however for the poor Animal,what a dreadful way to go.

I feel the chap who did the stabbing IS a victim by negligence on the part of the owner of the Bulldog. Perhaps he could find some means to have her banned from owning a Dog again ? Same moral laws as protecting your home from a burglar?

eddie

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Serves the AB's owner right,I have no sympathy for her what so ever. I am very sad however for the poor Animal,what a dreadful way to go.

I feel the chap who did the stabbing IS a victim by negligence on the part of the owner of the Bulldog. Perhaps he could find some means to have her banned from owning a Dog again ? Same moral laws as protecting your home from a burglar?

eddie
No dog deserves to be stabbed through the negligence of their owner :nono:

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
It says "The fighting dogs were separated, and the enraged owner of the other pet left the scene in Woodland Walk, but he returned only moments later with two 10inch knives and three other blades."

So the dogs were separated and the man came back to kill her dog...OMG that's horrendous...poor woman :mad:
In the Sun's report it made me first think the man had to stab the dog to get it off his dog...so this wasn't the case at all.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It never said anything about the woman's dog been off the lead, look at her face, my heart breaks for her

·
Registered
968 Posts
one of the articles i read said it was off lead and one of her neighbours said the dog was always off lead chasing biting other neughbours dogs! im not saying what he did is right but she is to blame aswel.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Someone pointed out on the other thread that in the pics, it looks as though the dogs lead is attached to his collar... so, it is possible he wasn't off lead...
i havent seen that im just going by what i read, which i would take with a pinch of salt but this woman sounds like she let her dog do what it wanted. from what the article says this wasnt the first time its gone for another dog. again im not saying what he did is right. 23 times way over the top. bellow is the article i read.

i'd just stepped out my house and the dog went for Monty," he said. "It wasn't on a lead. It locked its jaw on to Monty's head. It was like a lion on top of a gazelle. I was screaming for help and the owner was nowhere to be seen.

"When she did finally turn up five minutes later all she did was stroke her dog. I was kicking and punching it but it wouldn't budge so I went into the kitchen and got three knives.

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
noone said the dog deserved it, he should of punched the woman for being a dinlo and letting a DA dog off lead. no need to kill the dog
Had he punched the woman he would have been charged with assault or even greivous bodily harm. He gets nothing for killing a dog. I haven't read the article, as don't want to upset myself, but I always wonder why they put "mother of three" as thought that makes her something special.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I haven't read that article just the local papers article and the other I posted and a few on facebook but I would do anything to stop an attack on my dogs but to go in and come out and stab it 23 times is shocking what kind of bloke could do that, he should have called the police and reported it not taken it into his own hands

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Had he punched the woman he would have been charged with assault or even greivous bodily harm. He gets nothing for killing a dog. I haven't read the article, as don't want to upset myself, but I always wonder why they put "mother of three" as thought that makes her something special.
U do right not reading it, I was so upset when I read it x

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
i havent seen that im just going by what i read, which i would take with a pinch of salt but this woman sounds like she let her dog do what it wanted. from what the article says this wasnt the first time its gone for another dog. again im not saying what he did is right. 23 times way over the top. bellow is the article i read.

i’d just stepped out my house and the dog went for Monty,” he said. “It wasn’t on a lead. It locked its jaw on to Monty’s head. It was like a lion on top of a gazelle. I was screaming for help and the owner was nowhere to be seen.

“When she did finally turn up five minutes later all she did was stroke her dog. I was kicking and punching it but it wouldn’t budge so I went into the kitchen and got three knives.
I'm not talking about anything the owner previously did though... you said he should have PUNCHED her for having her DA dog off lead... all I am saying is that might not be true... I also wouldn't take the other dogs owners word for it... he sounds like a horrible man.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
if some womans dog was doing that to my dog and she done nothing yeah i would punch her if what the article says is true she did nothing to stop her dog therefor its her fault not the dogs!
If that is your attitude, then you will probably be happy to hear that the poor woman got a wound (cut/slash, I'm not sure how bad) on her hip from trying to protect her dog, and huddle with him up against the fence :mad:

·
Registered
968 Posts
If that is your attitude, then you will probably be happy to hear that the poor woman got a wound (cut/slash, I'm not sure how bad) on her hip from trying to protect her dog, and huddle with him up against the fence :mad:
lol dont make out like im being horrible im saying if it was my dog and what they said is true then yeah i would punch her rather than kill the dog like this bloke did! its her fault her dog done that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.