Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Man kills puppy for disturbing football match

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BredaKim, Nov 29, 2007.

1. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

A 21 year old man threw a 5 week old puppy against the wall and then strangled it after losing his temper when the pup’s cries disturbed his enjoyment of a televised football match.

Christopher Vallejo was in court where it was revealed by the RSPCA the puppy was “whining and squealing” as he and his friends watched Manchester Utd in the champions league.

Aled Watkins, prosecuting for the RSPCA:

“He picked up the puppy, flicked it over his shoulder and threw it against a wall.

“The puppy was squealing. Then he strangled it.”

An 18 year old girl who witnessed the killing was so frightened and sickened she fled the house and informed the police.

It is believed Vallejo disposed of the puppy’s body in a skip.

Vallejo had been given two of the Bull Terrier puppies by a friend. The second puppy died soon after of a medical condition. Puppies should not usually be taken until they are at least 7 weeks old.

Vallejo denied causing unnecessary suffering but a magistrates court in Cardiff found him guilty.

The thug’s solicitor:

“This was an impulsive reaction. He strangled the puppy and killed it but it was not premeditated.”

Upon being found guilty he was given a four-month jail sentence (suspended) for a year and was handed a life ban on keeping animals as well as 150 hours’ unpaid work (community service) and was ordered to pay £500 costs.

Magistrate Angela Fletcher told him: “This was a barbaric act causing pain and suffering.”
    :mad:

2. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

That is disscusting and he should never ever be allowed to keep an animal again

3. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

that has made me feel sick!!!! they distroy a dog who kills a baby????????
    yet a human can kill a puppy?????????????????? where is animal rights:mad:
    his sentence was a little slap on the wrist:mad::mad: good job I wasnt the judge:cool::cool:

4. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I think it is disgusting, the poor little thing, he should not even be away from its mum yet, and then this so called man does that to him. Just because it was an animal doesnt make it any better. Murder is murder and that is exactly what he did to that innocent little pup. The sentence is much to leinient.

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

i get so angry when i read things like this, if i came face to face with this BLOKE, i dont thing i better write down what i would want to do to him,:mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I know how you feel, I just think if he experienced even just a fraction of what that poor pup went through he wouldnt be so quick to do it again:mad:
    can you imagine if he was put in a room with all of us

7. colliemerles

OH, i can imagine if he was put in a room with just ONE of us ,let alone all of us, he wouldnt come out alive,!!!!!!!

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

well he couldnt do it to another animal againg then

9. colliemerles

most certainly not,:(:(

10. noubi

noubi PetForums Member

he should have been put in a room with us lot for half hour that would have done it for him:mad:

11. colliemerles

agree with you there Darren,:(:(

12. Horrible. He's face should be shown somewhere on TV or something to prevent him getting another pup.

13. Jenna

Jenna PetForums Newbie

Well I'm going to make just my second posting here because I am just really completely pissed off at hearing about this totally miserable ****** and his cruel dog abuse mentality. Sitting around his TV screaming for some team to score a win so he can get his pleasure and killing his helpless puppy for distrubing his stupid sport.

I work as a fitness trainer in the US and as a part of being in that very physical environment, I have become reasonably efficient in the sport of kick boxing. I would take care of this drippy nosed little TV sports whimp in a way that would render him unable to walk straight for a few weeks, and surely never peeing right again. I'm just positively livid at the thought of him still being around to repeat this conduct again..and we all know he will...I've said enough.

Jenna.....:mad:

14. noubi

noubi PetForums Member

remind me not to upset this one:eek:

15. Magik

Magik Guest

I would love to have 3 minutes alone in a locked room with this guy!

16. noubi

noubi PetForums Member

give me 3 seconds that would do it;)

17. colliemerles

give any of us 3 seconds,:(:(

18. Short tempered a...h...I am sure - he can do this ONLY to defenceless ones!

19. colliemerles

there are some very sick people out there,:mad::mad:

20. Magik

Magik Guest

these people are scum of the earth!! the worst of the worst!! It amazes me that in this country we jail people for selling drugs for life... which is only harming the idiots who consent to taking them... yet people who cause suffering and death to a defenceless animal get next to nothing!!! I'd happily do time to deal with scum like this!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice