UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just logged on and clicked on my likes and this comes up

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
Pet Forums Community - Pet Owners Social Community Forum for Dogs, Cats and other Pets contains content from Barnorama, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified Barnorama that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on Barnorama, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

any ideas here ?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Following on from my post about the annoying pop-ups, it would be great if we could be notified when the site's been de-bugged. In the meantime, I don't really want to be taking the risk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.