Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

male staffie

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by matt, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt

matt PetForums Junior

tommy is a male staffie of the age of 2 years old .tommy use to belong to my brother and now my brother has his own place he cant take tommy with him .which means tommy now needs a new home .tommy has been fine with the other dogs here and walks nice on his lead tommy is house trained but will need to be let out on a reg bases .tommy is also crate trained so if you need to go out and did not want to leave him lose he is ok to be crated .tommy is ok with all females but takes a dislike to some males so he would be better of with a lady but however he can be ok with some males .tommy is not neauted but if this is a prob i can get him neauted before he leaves me .

tommy is a brindle and white .tommy loves his food the pref meat to biscuits how ever he will eat meat with biscuits .tommy loves his walks and has good recall off lead .also tommy loves his toys but the thing is he some times will give you a ball back some times he wont

if you would like to see a pic of tommy or if you are intrested in tommy please email me on

#1 matt, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice