UK Pet Forums Forum banner

male PMT

506 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  bird 
#1 ·
why the hell do they get it 100x worse than any woman i know?
grrrrrr hes doing my head in!! and he cant even say hes doing a me, coz i dont suffer with it now im on these tablets :p

but..its food shopping night, and he wouldnt take me shoppin, but next door asks him to take her to tesco for a few bits and hes took her :eek: yes i know her OH is on a training course, but why take her but not me? soooooooo annoying!!!!

G
#2 ·
Haha they do get it worse, don't they? I haven't experienced this with my OH yet, he seems too laid back :D but we'll see... lol.

I would be pretty peed off if he said no to taking you shopping, but took a neighbour instead... :eek: why couldn't you ALL go? Men :rolleyes: lol

#4 ·
Haha they do get it worse, don't they? I haven't experienced this with my OH yet, he seems too laid back :D but we'll see... lol.

I would be pretty peed off if he said no to taking you shopping, but took a neighbour instead... :eek: why couldn't you ALL go? Men :rolleyes: lol
well i did suggest going, but he said i might be needed to look after her kids, then he just got in the car with her and went! he doesnt get it often, but when he does.....god help everyone, hes having a crappy week at work too which is just pushing him over the edge.

G
#6 ·
well i did suggest going, but he said i might be needed to look after her kids, then he just got in the car with her and went! he doesnt get it often, but when he does.....god help everyone, hes having a crappy week at work too which is just pushing him over the edge.
Just be mardy with him for the rest of the night, he'll get the message then :D lol

G
#9 ·
Sorry hun, but that doesnt sound right at all!!!!

I would go mental if my fella took another woman shopping nevermind said he couldnt take me then took her!!!!!

And why are you babysitting her kids??? That is crazyness!!!! :(:(

#10 · (Edited)
Sorry hun, but that doesnt sound right at all!!!!

I would go mental if my fella took another woman shopping nevermind said he couldnt take me then took her!!!!!

And why are you babysitting her kids??? That is crazyness!!!! :(:(
im not babysitting, her dad is there. They have just got back. He doesnt look happy.
trust me, nothing going on...you aint seen her lol

EDIT: it wasnt even tesco she wanted it was pets at home. She had no cat litter for 3 cats and 3 kittens)
her OH annoys me, he never takes her shopping so she has to do what she can from corner shops, baring in mind they have 5 children, hes an A hole!

#14 ·
I deffo think men suffer PMT more than us! I have just come back from doing a weekly shop - got loads of nice stuff and he is bloody moaning that there is nothing he likes!!!:mad::mad: (its exactly the same stuff I always get!) I told him he is tos*er and that he can go and do the next shop ! selfish git!:mad:::rolleyes:

#15 ·
I deffo think men suffer PMT more than us! I have just come back from doing a weekly shop - got loads of nice stuff and he is bloody moaning that there is nothing he likes!!!:mad::mad: (its exactly the same stuff I always get!) I told him he is tos*er and that he can go and do the next shop ! selfish git!:mad:::rolleyes:
lol Suzy, i get that, and how much have you spent? He will soon be sorry if he had to go do it xxx

#17 ·
must be something in the air this week, my OH is being really moody!! so i am just staying out of way, wouldnt be soo bad but he has this week off, and tonight i get home and nothing is done still piling of washing up!! but he has got a new mobile phone so hopefully this will cheer him up, men and toys:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.