Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Male Bichon behavior!!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Partsman41953, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Partsman41953

Partsman41953 PetForums Newbie

Hello,

I have a 2 year old male Bichon, Toby, and a 10 year old female cockapoo, Tootsie. Toby is not neutered as my wife and I plan on getting a female Bichon shortly. Tootsie on the other hand we had spayed when she was a puppy. Our problem is that we just got them back from the groomer a couple of days ago and for the last 2 days Toby will not leave Tootsie alone. He is either sniffing her, jumping on her, and just being a pain. I am afraid that Tootsie is going to get fed up with this and snap at him, which might be what he needs. Before they went to the groomers they would play together but Toby was not a "pain in the butt" like he is now. He seems real hyper. I do give him some "treats" which I picked up at PetSmart to calm him down at night which only work so-so. What is going on with him and what can we do??

Thanks

Glenn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice