Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Makita is slowly settling in - Photos + Video

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Milliepoochie, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Makita seems to be settling in quite well. Right now as I type Millie is asleep on the sofa and Makita is lying on the floor chewing on one of her bones. Cant believe they are in the same room resonably chilled. My OH is sitting in front of millie and stopping Makita from jumping BUT it's a huge first step for both of them :) Im s proud of them both!

Any way I have some pictures of our bear and a video of him playing with his chicken in the garden. He is so funny he flips it around catches it and then rols over on top of it to make it squeak! :)

Here's some picture of the first time Makita came in te living room, First he eyes my OH up :D

[​IMG]

Then moves in for a Bear hug

[​IMG]

The my OH plays him with his own medicine! haha Human 1 Bear 0!

[​IMG]

Chilled Makita

[​IMG]

Looking gorgeous after a brush

[​IMG]

Playing with his chicken

[​IMG]

We are slowly letting them spend more and more time together supervised, whether on leads walks or in the living room. They both get so excited when they see each other. Millies new fav sleeping spot is on the spare bed in the spare room so she can nose out into the garden at her new BF :)

2. mummyto3andfurbabies

mummyto3andfurbabies PetForums Member

gorgeous!!! and fab pics heheee xx

3. xshelly_stanliex

xshelly_stanliex PetForums VIP

I must say nikki, makita is absolutely stunning , i wounder what maizie will make of him lol :). x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice