UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. (btw If that is your local paper then it looks like we are practically neighbours). I am a bit slow in the mornings though :rolleyes: - if you are on the electoral roll can you vote in this, or do you need to register separately with the council?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the heads-up. (btw If that is your local paper then it looks like we are practically neighbours). I am a bit slow in the mornings though :rolleyes: - if you are on the electoral roll can you vote in this, or do you need to register separately with the council?
I havent got a clue, why dont you read the 2 links i put on lol see what it says

·
Premium Member
33,953 Posts
Why can't you make the effort to find out who they are?
Why should we, if they want our vote they should let us know who they are and what they are going to do for us, but up to now I have no idea.

So as things stand no I'm not voting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.